The International Conference “Micro- and Nanoelectronics – 2014” (ICMNE-2014) with the Extended Session "Quantum Informatics" (QI-2014) will be held during October 6-10, 2014 at the “Ershovo” resort in Zvenigorod, Moscow Region, Russia.
It continues the series of the International Conferences "ICMNE-2003", "QI-2004", "ICMNE-2005", "QI-2005", "ICMNE-2007", "QI-2007", "ICMNE-2009", "QI-2009", "ICMNE-2012", and "QI-2012".
The International Conference “Micro- and Nanoelectronics – 2014” (ICMNE-2014) including the Extended Session “Quantum Informatics” (QI-2014) will be held in October 6-10, 2014 at the “Ershovo” resort, Zvenigorod, Moscow Region, Russia. It will continue the series of the All-Russian Conferences “MNE-1999”, “MNE-2001”, "QI-2002" and the International Conferences “ICMNE-2003”, "QI-2004", “ICMNE-2005”, "QI-2005", “ICMNE-2007”, "QI-2007", “ICMNE-2009”, "QI-2009", “ICMNE-2012”, "QI-2012".
The working language of ICMNE-2014 is English.
ICMNE is a biannual event covering the main fields of micro- and nanoelectronics technologies, physics, and devices. ICMNE-2014 is focused on recent progress in micro- and nanoelectronics technologies and device physics. The Conference will include the exhibition of equipment for micro- and nanoelectronics.
Micro- and nanoelectronic materials and films:
- SOI, Si, SiGe, A3B5, A2B6
- Thin films, high-k dielectrics, low-k dielectrics
- Metal gates, systems for contacts and metallization in nanoscale devices
- Magnetic materials, nanomagnetics
- Nanotubes, graphene
- Materials for optoelectronics and photovoltaic, metamaterials
Micro- and nanoelectronic technologies and equipment:
- Sub-100 nm lithographies: DUV, EUV, electron and ion lithography, nanoimprint
- Plasma and ion-beam processing for micro- and nanoelectronics
- Beam line and plasma immersion ion implantation
- CVD, MBE
- Processes monitoring, end-point detection
- Metrology and characterization of micro- and nanostructures
Physics and technologies of micro- and nanodevices:
- Nanotransistors: MOSFET, SET, TFET, and others
- Integrated memory devices, memristors
- Magnetic micro- and nanostructures
- Spintronic devices
- Superconducting micro- and nanodevices and structures
- Devices of optoelectronics, photonics
- Micro- and nanoelectromechanical systems (MEMS, NEMS)
Simulation and modeling:
- Simulation of technological processes
- Simulation and modeling of micro- and nanoelectronic devices
Silicon-on-insulator and low-dimensional structures:
- Technology and experiments
- Theory and simulation
- Quantum computers: theory and experiments
- Quantum measurements
- Quantum algorithms
- Quantum communications
Contributions on the Conference topics are welcome from the academic community, universities as well as from the industry. The Conference program will be comprised of invited and contributed papers. The contributed papers will be reviewed by the members of the Program Committee on the basis of submitted abstracts for their being in theme with the Conference, and for their scientific quality. The Program Committee will determine the session (oral or poster) on which the corresponding paper will be presented.
Contributed papers should present original researches and be written in clear and concise English.
Please, submit the files with abstracts to ICMNE-2014 at the address email@example.com.
Deadline for abstracts submission is August 1, 2014